Thursday, March 8, 2012

Update- Sorry for the Delay

This semester, although a few of the other bloggers said it would be tough, is as hard a semester, as I have ever had. With weekly quizzes in a couple classes and other projects coming and going in other classes, I hardly have time to think let alone sit down and write in my blog. I will say though that being so busy time is just flying by. So, as a quick update to all that has happened since my last post.

1. Goundhog Day- Punxsutawney, PA is about 2.5 hours from here (I will be going someday to see the goundhog). Phil did see his shadow, but it has been an awesome winter and so 6 weeks of winter has been nice actually. It seems though that spring is here it was almost 60 yesterday.

2. Superbowl party- Hosted by the Sports Med Club. Good times had by all. Cleveland is a football town so the Superbowl is a big deal here.

3. Valentines Day - Altogether a great night in the City and with a bustling restaurant scene, it a great place to get a nice evening out on the town.

4. Leap Day- Yes, we had an extra day of classes this semester. But, I guess that gives me one more day to study right?

5. Vibram Five Finger Study- The school is starting a Vibram 5 Finger research project this week. They are testing to see if there is hypertrophy in the instrinsic muscles of the foot when wearing minimalistic shoes. I joined the study along with 47 of my classmates on campus. If anyone reading this comes to interview and everyone is wearing funny looking finger shoes, that is why. 

6. Exams start again tomorrow- Another set? Test round 2. Here I come.

All in all, I'm surviving and following these exams we get a week spring break! woo hoo! So, in case I don't see you, enjoy the first day of spring and look forward to warmer weather.

1 comment:

  1. “Congratulations twtippets! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

    bunion treatment colorado springs

    ReplyDelete