Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween...Fall...Thanksgiving?

It feels fall has finally come to the greater Cleveland area. And with it, fall colors, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the last stretch before finals.

Halloween was a great time, and we got to spend it with another 1st year couple. It was my first Halloween since living with my parents that I got to hand out candy, and it was fun to see the kids all dressed up and on a sugar high. Not to mention I love candy, so I had a little bit of a sugar high myself. It was nice to sit back and enjoy an evening. Having just finished our second round of tests I felt like I could relax for at least one night before getting back to studying hard for the next round of tests.

With Halloween behind me, it is back to the grindstone with more studying followed by Christmas and the opportunity to go back home and see my family. I just have to take it one day at a time try my best and hope it all comes out OK in the end.

It seems that this semester has just flown by. August 1st seems like yesterday, but somehow a distant memory. Now as I look at the three weeks of class time ahead of me before we begin our finals, I think about what a great time it has been. Albeit hard, it has been an experience I would not trade. I have learned and grown in ways I could not have imagined prior to my time here at OCPM. I have been stretched, tested, and grown stronger and more prepared with every step along the way. I know that this is just the beginning, but I feel like I am mentally prepared to face any challenge that is ahead of me.

Also, with the passing of Halloween, I wanted to share this video that I found really funny. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Halloween!







No comments:

Post a Comment